Location: Remote including trips to The Netherlands
Start Date: 1st September 2020
Dependability Engineer - Contract
We are currently looking for a mature Dependability Engineer from September 2020 onwards for a 6-month contract.
The role may then be switched as required to be a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer / Manager.
The work can be performed remotely, however some meetings may be needed for consultation with the end Customer at the European Space Research and Technology Centre (ESTEC) in The Netherlands.
- Space Industry experience with good knowledge of ECSS standards
- Dependability (ECSS-Q-ST-30C Rev.1)
- Knowledge of Techniques for radiation effects mitigation in ASICs and FPGAs handbook (1 September 2016) (ECSS-Q-HB-60-02A)
- Calculation of radiation and its effects and margin policy handbook (ECSS-E-HB-10-12A)
- Failure modes, effects (and criticality) analysis (FMEA/FMECA)
- Derating - EEE components ECSS (ECSS-Q-ST-30-11C Rev 1)
- At least 2 years cumulative experience in the above topics
For further information about this position please Contact us and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.
Contact Us return to space jobs