Start Date: Immediate
Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit (MMIC) Designer
Our Client is a rapidly expanding company in the global space industry. They design and manufacture MMICs, modules and antennas in W, Ka and E radiofrequency bands. Their products are both innovative and high precision, where accuracy and reliability are critical.
We are looking for an ambitious Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit (MMIC) Designer with a proven history of designing successful circuits to work in the following W, Ka and E RF bands on fully integrated RF front ends.
Responsibilities, Qualifications & Experience
- Degree level education in Electronics with MSc or PhD in a microwave or millimetre-wave subject
- 5+ years experience in MMICs design
- Millimetre-wave IC design
- Knowledge and skills in millimetre wave packaging
- Examples of PAs and LNA designs
- Experience of SiGe, CMOS, GaAs and/or GaN technologies
- Fluency in design tools such as ADS, Cadence or MW Office
- Confident self-starter
- Resourceful with new ideas and applications
- Understanding of digital modulation methods
- Understanding of Phase shifter methods
- Use of EM Simulation tools such as CST or HFSS
For further information about this position please Contact us and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.
Contact Us return to space jobs