Location: Noordwijk, The Netherlands, Europe
Start Date: Immediate
Our Client, Celestia Satellite Test & Simulation BV (C-STS) provides innovative solutions for satellite testing and operations. Their solutions are being used by international aerospace companies to support spacecraft development activities. The company is currently expanding its activities in the global space industry.
Operating from Noordwijk, The Netherlands their core activities include the design, development and delivery of complex electronics-based products:
- EGSE – Electrical Ground Support Equipment used to simulate and test satellite sub-systems
- TT&C – Telemetry, Tracking & Command equipment used to communicate with satellites in space
We are searching for a Project Manager who will be responsible for all programmatic aspects of one or multiple projects throughout their complete project lifecycle.
The main duties and responsibilities include
- Preparation of Project Management/Development Plans
- Creating and maintaining project planning for new and currently running projects at C-STS
- Assigning and monitoring task progress via regular team meetings, etc.
- Controlling and monitoring project costs
- Management of sub-contractors (as required)
- Direct interfacing to customers for all programmatic aspects
- Co-ordinating activities within the project teams and reporting status to higher management
- Participating in customer reviews
- Providing input to procurement and production processes
- Identification of potential roadblocks within the projects and escalating as required
- Maintaining project risk registers
- Providing inputs for proposals/bids as required
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Qualification in computer science, aeronautics or electrical engineering (BSc. or higher)
- 3 years of relevant experience as project leader/manager in an (electronic systems) engineering organisation
- Experience in management of subcontractors
- Experience in system development projects and the co-ordination of multi-disciplinary development teams
- Good organisational and communication (written and verbal) skills, for which fluency in English is required
- Experience in formal ESA documentation requirements and workflow according to ECSS would be an advantage
- An interesting job in the space industry
- Small company culture/lean processes
- Flexible work environment (part-time, home office)
- Culture of ownership and transparency (room for personal initiative and development)
- Pleasant workplace in a modern well-equipped office
- Collaborative and friendly colleagues (7 nationalities, office language - English)
- Pension scheme
- More than 28 days of holidays a year
- Commuting allowance (the office is easily reachable from den Haag, Leiden, Amsterdam and Utrecht)
- Discount for the health insurance package
- Company events (team building etc.)
- This position offers an exciting challenge for the individual to directly contribute to the growth of this quality-driven, dynamic SME organisation.
For further information about this position please Contact us and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.
Contact Us return to space jobs