Location: Vienna, Austria
Start Date: Immediate
Sales Expert - Space & Avionics
Our Client, Atos, located in the beautiful Austrian capital of Vienna is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual sales of more than 11 billion euros.
We are looking for an experienced Sales, Business Development and Electronics professional to join the team and grow the space & avionics market in both Austria and the EEC.
As the European market leader for cloud, cybersecurity and high-performance computing, the Atos Group offers holistic solutions for orchestrated hybrid cloud, big data, business applications and digital workplace.
Atos' goal is to help shape the future of information technology. Atos expertise and services promote knowledge development, education, and multicultural and pluralistic research approaches that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Worldwide, the Atos Group enables its customers, employees and partners as well as society as a whole to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the world of information technology.
The Sales Expert - Space & Avionics will be responsible for selling electronic products in the EEC and Austrian government markets. He/she will work closely with the Sales department.
There are 3 key aspects of the role, including the supervision and monitoring of Customers
- Product development
- Austrian & EEC market sales
- Business development
No team management is foreseen.
Key responsibilities include
• Marketing and sale of the Atos Space & Avionics product portfolio in the EEC region
• Advice and development of product solutions in close cooperation with sales colleagues and external partners
• Care of the existing customer environment
• Coordination of profit offers and responsibility for the entire sales process from qualification to completion
• Administration and support in the realisation of order, sales and margin goals
• Creation and update of opportunity reports and dashboard
Qualifications & Experience
• Completed technical training either at Fachhochschule (FH) or University
• 7+ years of professional experience in a consulting / pre-sales / business development position
• Experience in international project business is an advantage
• Experience in government business and sales of special products in the field of electronics is an advantage
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Understanding of complex facts, analysis and solution competence
• Very good spoken and written German and English skills
• A versatile and challenging field of work, in a pleasant working atmosphere in a highly qualified team
• Flexible working hours, home office options and models to ensure the compatibility of work and family
• "Training on the job" and external training
• Various benefits (co-financed lunch, discounts etc.)
For further information about this position please Contact us and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.
Contact Us return to space jobs