Type: 6+ months Contract with renewal options
Start Date: Immediate
Senior PCB Designer
One of our Client's major businesses is to provide turnkey systems and solutions for satellite testing. These test systems are used during different phases of Assembly, Integration and Verification/Test (AIV/AIT) of the various subsystems of a satellite (radio frequency units, telemetry & telecommand interfaces and processing, power supplies and simulation, payload and instruments).
The test systems are designed, configured, assembled, integrated and tested in laboratories and finally delivered to end customers (major satellite manufacturers) and commissioned at their premises.
The test systems comprise the Client's own products for satellite protection and interface testing and are fully controlled by their test software. Some of this equipment accompanies the satellite to its launch site and is used to verify the satellite's proper functioning via umbilical cables until lift-off. The projects are usually run in multicultural teams.
• Design or redesign existing PCB multilayer (actual 12 Layer) layout according to updated design guidelines for power electronics boards:
- Altium project definition
- Document design constraints
- Create schematics
- Place & route layout PCB
- Handle component library
- Design Rule Check (DRC) and respecting noise & power rules
- Generate production files (Gerber)
Required Skills & Experience
• Several years of proven industry experience in designing layouts for power electronics PCBs with digital and analogue functional blocks
• Excellent expertise in PCB design, layouting for digital and analogue power electronics circuits
• Tools: Altium Designer
• Take ownership and responsibility
• Intercultural cooperation, team player
• Analytical and solution orientated
• SolidWorks experience is a benefit
• English min. level B2
For further information about this position please Contact us and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.
Contact Us return to space jobs