Type: 6+ months Contract with renewal options
Start Date: Immediate
Senior Systems Engineer for Satellite Testing
One of our Client's major businesses is to provide turnkey systems and solutions for satellite testing. These test systems are used during different phases of Assembly, Integration and Verification/Test (AIV/AIT) of the various subsystems of a satellite (radio frequency units, telemetry & telecommand interfaces and processing, power supplies and simulation, payload and instruments).
The test systems are designed, configured, assembled, integrated and tested in laboratories and finally delivered to end customers (major satellite manufacturers) and commissioned at their premises.
The test systems comprise the Client's own products for satellite protection and interface testing and are fully controlled by their test software. Some of this equipment accompanies the satellite to its launch site and is used to verify the satellite's proper functioning via umbilical cables until lift-off. The projects are usually run in multicultural teams.
Required Skills & Experience
• Several years of proven industry experience in control engineering for power electronic devices
• Excellent expertise in control design and a strong background in control theory (state-space control, LQR, Kalman filtering, impedance control)
• Profound knowledge of electric power converters (Vienna rectifier, multiphase buck converter)
• Good programming skills: C / C++, VHDL
• Tools: Matlab / Simulink, Vivado
• Take ownership and responsibility
• Intercultural cooperation, team player
• Analytical and solution orientated
• English min. level B2
For further information about this position please Contact us and we will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible.
Contact Us return to space jobs