Ryan is a Space & Science Marketeer and Content Writer, Space Entrepreneur, Event Manager and Community-Builder. He has over 8 years’ experience of engaging with stakeholders in the Space industry worldwide.
He has a master’s degree in Physics with Astrophysics and is an alumnus of the International Space University’s Space Studies Programme (SSP13). He is working towards the CIM Level 4 Certificate In Professional Digital Marketing.
Ryan is an experienced leader in the development of new creative and innovative concepts to broker space and non-space industries through new methodological approaches.
He is looking to transfer his skills to deliver new and exciting projects, helping to bridge the gap between technical know-how and public engagement to drive impact.
- Physics, astronomy, space science and technology
- Start-up and tech ecosystem
- Editorial content for news, press releases, video scripts and exhibition panels
- Social media impact and engagement
- Programme delivery
- Evaluation and reporting
ryan can support
- 8 years of experience in the space industry
- Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (ACIM)
- Founded R&R Space Ltd – developing new event concepts to broker space and non-space
- Founded SpaceUp Leicester – Leicester’s first space “unconference”
- Creator of SpaceUp LIVE – taking the SpaceUp concept online to reach a global audience
- Founder of Midlands Space Network – a growing professional networking event in the Midlands region of England
- Published over 40 interviews on Spaceoneers with space start-up founders, investors and experts
- Successfully organised INNOspace Weekend 2017 and PhiWeek Bootcamp 2018 & 2019 space start-up events